- Great capacity (650 cc) grout mortat applicator.
- Very light structure made of aluminum.
- It allows an easy, quick and clean application.
- Reduce consumption of grout mortar and post-grouting dirt.
- Pressure adjustable with trigger.
- Replaceable and adjustable nozzles to the joint width.
- Also usable for the application of silicone and PU rigid and flexible cartridges.
- Quick and clean application.
The RUBI manual grout and mortar applicator with a capacity of 650 cc is ideal for applying grout and mortar, silicones and polyurethanes.
Owing to its extremely light structure, made of aluminium, the RUBI manual applicator allows for easy, quick and clean application of cementitious mortar.
With the manual RUBI applicator, professional ceramic tile installers can cut down on the amount of grout and mortar used, as well as post-grouting dirt.
Adjustable pressure via trigger and system that releases the pressure inside the tube to prevent loss of material.
Replaceable nozzles which are adjustable to the width of each joint (3/32” in. to 9/16 in. in diameter).
The RUBI manual applicator comes with the 3 types of pistons required for the following functions: 1 polyurethane piston for applying cement-based grout and mortar, 1 special plastic piston for flexible cartridges and 1 metal ring for rigid silicone or polyurethane cartridges.