25" Ticor TR4060 Bradford Series 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Overmount Graduated Basin Ledge Single Basin Zero Radius Kitchen Sink
- Sink Length:
- Sink Width:
- Basin Depth:
- Single Basin
- Installation Type:
- Corner Style:
- Zero Radius
- Accessory Kit Includes:
- Stainless Steel Basket Strainer, Stainless Steel Rolling Rack, Stainless Steel Custom Fit Basin Rack, Stainless Steel Drying Tray, Cutting Board, Microfiber Fufu
Highly functional and elegant, the Ticor TR4060 sink is versatile enough to beautify any home decor while being suited to handle even the most demanding commercial kitchen environments. Handcrafted from premium 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, this innovative sink creates an impressive workstation, featuring a spacious basin that easily accommodates your largest cookware. Ticor sinks are treated with a protective non-toxic anti-condensation coating and equipped with SoundShield, an innovative foil microfilm layer that dramatically reduces kitchen noise and improves insulation.
- 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Construction with a Satin Brushed Finish
- Graduated Basin Ledge Allows You to Place Accessories Inside with Customizable Arrangement
- Contemporary Zero Radius Corners
- Non-Porous Corrosion-Resistant Surface
- Equipped with SoundShield™ Noise Deadening Pads (85% Bottom Basin Coverage)
- Protected with a Non-Toxic Anti-Condensation Coating
- Standard 3 ½ inch Drain Opening
- Single 1 ½” Faucet Hole
- Minimum Sink Base Cabinet Width Required: 27” Cabinet May Require Additional Modifications at Minimum Size. Consult an Installer for Confirmation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Meets ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
25" Ticor TR4060 Bradford Series 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Sink
Impressed with the sink and how well build and sturdy it is. The accessories are equally impressive. The stainless veggie strainer and dish rack are made from the same 16 gauge steel! The wood cutting board is some sort of exotic hardwood not some cheap bamboo. Comes with a cardboard template for the sink counter top cutout. Not some flimsy piece of paper. Have not installed it yet; it is for a new home... but can't wait to use it.
Love love love this sink! Great look and quality. A must buy!