HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is a component of the expanded HYDRO BAN line of products that allow for high quality rapid shower installations. Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan comes with a factory installed drain/waste line connection, is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile. Each pre-sloped shower pan is packaged with one shower pan, one HYDRO BAN preformed curb, plus a tube of HYDRO BAN adhesive/sealant. Check with your local code official to ensure PVC drain connection is acceptable.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Factory installed drain assembly
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46
- Component of LATICRETE® Lifetime Warranty*
- Single source responsibility
- Works in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials
- * See DS 230.99 for complete warranty information.
- Exterior Glue Plywood*
- Cement Backer Board
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)