A fortified dry-set mortar specifically formulated to provide a one-step installation for large format ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble and stone, including ungauged tiles or installing tiles on rough surface.
Features & Benefits
- Exceeds applicable ANSI A118.1 and A118.4 bond strength requirements
- Supports heavy tiles and stone
- reducing lippage problems.
- For interior and exterior applications
- Build up to 3/4" (19 mm) without shrinkage or set-up time problems
- Ideal for submerged applications when mixed with E 3701 Mortar Admix
- Cement Mortar Bed
- Ceramic Tile and Stone
- Exterior Glue Plywood (Interior Only)
- Cement Terrazzo
- Cement Backer Board