33" Ticor TR1410 Bradford Series 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Corner Sink
- Sink Length:
- Sink Width:
- Basin Depth:
- 50/50 Double Basin
- Installation Type:
- Corner Style:
- Tight Radius
- Accessory Kit Includes:
- Two Stainless Steel Basket Strainers, Stainless Steel Rolling Rack, Two Stainless Steel Custom Fit Basin Racks, Stainless Steel Drying Tray, Cutting Board, Microfiber Fufu
Highly functional and elegant, the Ticor TR1410 sink is versatile enough to beautify any home decor while being suited to handle even the most demanding commercial kitchen environments. Handcrafted from premium 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, this innovative sink creates an impressive workstation, featuring spacious basins that easily accommodate your largest cookware. Ticor sinks are treated with a protective non-toxic anti-condensation coating and equipped with SoundShield, an innovative foil microfilm layer that dramatically reduces kitchen noise and improves insulation.
- 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Construction with a Satin Brushed Finish
- 50/50 Double Basin
- Contemporary Tight Radius Corners
- Non-Porous Corrosion-Resistant Surface
- Equipped with SoundShield™ Noise Deadening Pads (85% Bottom Basin Coverage)
- Protected with a Non-Toxic Anti-Condensation Coating
- Standard 3 ½ inch Drain Openings
- Single 1 1/2” Diameter Pre-Punched Faucet Hole
- Minimum Sink Base Cabinet Width Required: 33” corner cabinet. Cabinet May Require Additional Modifications at Minimum Size. Consult an Installer for Confirmation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Meets ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I must say I'm loving this corner sink. We were limited in space and this sink really did the trick. We did have it under mounted so the cutting board didn't fit without a little trimming and use most or the accessories that came with the sink. It shipped fast and was well packaged. Thank you Kobi Tools for stocking such a eye catching sink.
great sink! what it lacks in width it makes up for in depth. we did not under mount this sink and it looks amazing!! it was just about the only size that would fit the space we needed so i thought we were going to just be settling but we really like it.
Worked great for our purpose and is a really nice deep sink.