Designed for use with 1500 Sanded Grout and 1600 Unsanded Grout, 1776 Grout Enhancer is used in place of water to provide a dense, colorfast grout joint that inhibits stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew growth. Ideal for all interior and exterior grout applications.
Features & Benefits
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Easy to clean—cleans easily using a minimal amount of water
- Inhibits powdering and cracking—provides a more dense and stronger portland cement grout joint.
- Locks in grout color—reduces problems with faded or blotchy color in grouts.
- Water and frost resistant—prevents damage to grouts from weathering
- frost and thermal shock.
- Reduces staining. Reduces absorption.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Improves flexibility and durability—makes grout more shock resistant.